-
December 8th, 2006, 06:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The Husband Store
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a
woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is
a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the
shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch you may choose any
man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you
cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the
Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are
extremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead
good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead
gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign
reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on
this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to
please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you
exit the building, and have a nice day!
-
December 9th, 2006, 10:44 AM
#2
Inactive Member
LOL! It's funny cuz it's true.
-
December 9th, 2006, 03:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
YEP ABSOLUTELY!!! I would have stopped on the 4th floor though.......truly, I'm not to hard to please cause I have a house full of guys around me and I enjoy their company!!!
-
December 9th, 2006, 06:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] ,
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Where I heard that before?!?!?LOL
-
December 9th, 2006, 06:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ok, just where exactly is this store??? I sooooo need to go there*lol
I'd stop on the fourth floor, too,...
Just tell me how to get there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 10th, 2006, 02:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Is That A Red Wings Fan In Da House [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well I only would have gone to the fifth floor in the hopes of him being a millionaire. Geesh. Its not like THAT is asking too much is it? Guys like big tits and I like a big wallet, among other things.
-
December 13th, 2006, 06:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Right. You and your clever little euphemisms.
-
December 27th, 2006, 11:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ok now find the wife store....
-
December 28th, 2006, 05:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Men don't want wives...........Slavestore would be more appropriate, followed by Hookerstore, Chefstore, Nannystore, RNstore, GET-ME-A-BEERstore and WHEREis-my-dinnerstore and lastly Bitch-yoy had better pay the billsstore!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks